This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm the black chick, and vin's the white fatass.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3RqHKrGK4s

mods don't do the [video] shit? the embedded ish disabled.

@ Vin again..

SHOOOOO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  iParty on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:33 am

haha it censored some cusses and some doesn't xD funny video
avatar
iParty
PowerFul Member
PowerFul Member

Posts : 317
Points : 394
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 20
Location : On The Computer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  BetaNemesis on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:52 am

Adam, isn't this going a little too far? Vin might have different views of things from you, but that doesn't really give you the right to do all these to him. Why not you just leave it be?
avatar
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 1331
Points : 1966
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:01 am

w.e homo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCI6iTr73bU&feature=related
It's obvious there's no room for common sense in his buttocks, leave him be Henry.
Arguing with this racist American fat kid is pointless.

@the video
I won.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Guest on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:20 pm

BetaNemesis wrote:Adam, isn't this going a little too far? Vin might have different views of things from you, but that doesn't really give you the right to do all these to him. Why not you just leave it be?

Yeah.. you're right actually..

@ Vin, i'm Irish AND if actually watched these shows, they're from 2007 and the black chick says that she's going to get the white one back, and she did!

Vin, I'm truly sorry for saying those bad things and posting this video to take the fight to another level. I know you probably won't accept this apology, but whatever..

You're right for saying that I'm a waste of life and I am, i'm so depressed 24/7. I'll go kill myself now if that'll make you happy. bye.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  House on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:50 pm


_________________
PREVIOUSLY REFERRED TO AS: HOUSE


To customize your v62's in-game experience!
avatar
House
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1313
Points : 3523
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Peru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Settler11 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:53 pm

House wrote:

'Enuf said.

_________________
WillMS R.I.P. 14-01-2010

avatar
Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Posts : 3002
Points : 5381
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://willms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 am

Daerah wrote:You're right for saying that I'm a waste of life and I am, i'm so depressed 24/7. I'll go kill myself now if that'll make you happy. bye.

Positive reading.



First of all, I never said that your a waste of life, I said you were an accident. All life is precious including your pathetic life. Remember that.

Signing off,
Sadist.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Settler11 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:18 pm

I want to click that button ):

_________________
WillMS R.I.P. 14-01-2010

avatar
Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Posts : 3002
Points : 5381
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://willms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Guest on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Grand Fonic Hymn wrote:
Daerah wrote:You're right for saying that I'm a waste of life and I am, i'm so depressed 24/7. I'll go kill myself now if that'll make you happy. bye.

Positive reading.



First of all, I never said that your a waste of life, I said you were an accident. All life is precious including your pathetic life. Remember that.

Signing off,
Sadist.

Mmkay, you're rite I should.

bye.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  ReiRei on Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 am

Grand Fonic Hymn wrote:

First of all, I never said that your a waste of life, I said you were an accident. All life is precious including your pathetic life. Remember that.

Signing off,
Sadist.

Vin im just amazed at you. Adam already said sorry. And in your other post you constantly say your not attacking and hating on people. Why don't you just put your pride down and accept his apology so this can be quelled. Yet you continue to attack him. Is it really neccessary to do that?

You can keep saying your not attacking people and you can keep saying your not hating people that are better than you but your actions and attitudes show that. And no matter what you do, you can't hide that. So if you don't change your attitude then you will get no where in life. If you act this way over a game, i can't imagine what it would be like when your at work and your boss is a dickhead.
avatar
ReiRei
Respected Member
Respected Member

Posts : 175
Points : 208
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Yeti on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:55 am

Adamdesu I love you.

Yeti
GM.
GM.

Posts : 1491
Points : 3878
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  House on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:09 am

Why did everyone get involved?

How boring.

_________________
PREVIOUSLY REFERRED TO AS: HOUSE


To customize your v62's in-game experience!
avatar
House
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1313
Points : 3523
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 24
Location : Peru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 am

ReiRei wrote:

Vin im just amazed at you. Adam already said sorry. And in your other post you constantly say your not attacking and hating on people. Why don't you just put your pride down and accept his apology so this can be quelled. Yet you continue to attack him. Is it really neccessary to do that?

You can keep saying your not attacking people and you can keep saying your not hating people that are better than you but your actions and attitudes show that. And no matter what you do, you can't hide that. So if you don't change your attitude then you will get no where in life. If you act this way over a game, i can't imagine what it would be like when your at work and your boss is a dickhead.

Actually your quite wrong, he said "I'm just a waste of life", I got really angry when I read that. But my point went across to him, maybe not to you. The argument ended, don't continue it Rei.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Settler11 on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 am

Problem solved. LOLOL.

Greetz + lockz,

Will

_________________
WillMS R.I.P. 14-01-2010

avatar
Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Posts : 3002
Points : 5381
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://willms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: This is Me Against Vin. lmfao

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum