Please Unban

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Unban

Post  yuukiomatsu on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:13 am

I have checked again to see if I am banned and yes I still am.

And under control panel it says I am banned trying to use a summoning sack not in my inventory. Which I am unaware how that is possible, but thats what it says.

My ign is Prosperity. I was banned about half an hour ago and I think it was an autoban although I am unsure.

I was at damp forest I had leveled a couple of times and I was adding stats when something popped up with "GM Police" and "You have been banned for the HACK reason" or something along those lines.

I think you should unban me because I don't even know how to use a summoning sack that I don't have, but I don't really have much else.

P.S. Not trying to help my ban appeal, but when I tried to log onto my account it said banned or whatever than I went on my brothers to see if it was an ip ban and when I logged in my character "Prosperity" was the only choice to log on. So I thought I'd point out this bug or something.

http://willms.omgforum.net/ban-appeals-f16/lol-o-o-t545.htm <--- That's what mine looks like if I try to log on. (the screenshot)

yuukiomatsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please Unban

Post  Yeti on Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:29 am

The Banned List says:

yuukiomatsu: Trying to use a summonbag not in item inventory.

But it's nothing serious and could be a glitchy buggy thingy.

Unbanned Prosperity. PM me if anything.

Closed

Yeti
GM.
GM.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top