what just sucks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what just sucks

Post  97raven123 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:06 pm

have anything happened to you that just plain sucks? annoying little bro, vending machine eating your 5 dollar bill when you wanted a drink that cost 75cents, got punished for no reasonable...er...reason. you name it. if anything like that happened to you recently, post it here.

what happened to me? i got sick on CHRISTMAS DAY. threw up 3 times. ug, i couldnt sleep at all that night. probably my worst christmas fail

update: im better, thank god, and im enjoying my gifts. but seriously, i got sick on christmas day!!! sick

Last edited by 97raven123 on Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

97raven123
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what just sucks

Post  Eibwen on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 pm

Got raped by my sister.

:D

Eibwen
GM.
GM.

View user profile http://awesumsite.uuuq.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeti on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:51 pm

Troll needs to stop trolling.

As for what sucks for me.. my parents don't treat me fair when it comes to me and my older brother (who is only a year older). I'm 18 yet I still expect to be home no later then 6 or 7 PM. And when I go out, no boys. I'm not allowed to be on the phone for more than 5 - 10 minutes at home. Other things like that. But pretty much my brother can do whatever he likes.

Yeti
GM.
GM.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ReiRei on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:18 am

Yeti wrote:
As for what sucks for me.. my parents don't treat me fair when it comes to me and my older brother (who is only a year older). I'm 18 yet I still expect to be home no later then 6 or 7 PM. And when I go out, no boys. I'm not allowed to be on the phone for more than 5 - 10 minutes at home. Other things like that. But pretty much my brother can do whatever he likes.

Pretty much the same with me :(
Over protective parents.

ReiRei
Respected Member
Respected Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:53 am

My parents are worse then all of them here combined.
They have never given me a present( even on my birthday), besides 6 sessions of tutor a week. I get kicked out of the house for 3 days if I don't get over 94% overall ( wtf? ).

While my sister, doesn't go tutor, she's stupid, she gets whatever she wants. I get hit when she cries, and she does that just for revenge or for entertainment.

Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:01 am

Yeti wrote:Troll needs to stop trolling.

sexist much?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top