What pisses you off?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What pisses you off?

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:55 pm

What's the most thing that pisses you off the most?

- For me, the MOST thing i'm pissed off about is that today, my mom said that we'd look around PC WORLD for a new computer for me since the old one I had got corrupted (Thank you dad for trying to fix it.). So, we looked around, we found good ones, and there was a Mac desktop that had a HUGE screen, 27" to be exact O:. So, we found 4 of them and we took down all the details, GB and shit, but when we showed them to our sister who's a computer-genie, she said that they all were bad, cause the information provided on the slip-card infront of the computer at PC World didn't have all the info. So now, she said that we might have to order one off the internet, even though it's been damn 3-months and i'm getting really impatient. I asked my dad how long? Well.. about a week or a few. I've just waited 3 months and now I have to wait another few weeks, this is pissing the hell out of me. I'M PISSED OFF. LAME

Share us what pisses the sh*t out of you the most by posting your story underneath!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  iParty on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:53 pm

getting homework/project/stuff to do over the weekend -_-
avatar
iParty
PowerFul Member
PowerFul Member

Posts : 317
Points : 394
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 20
Location : On The Computer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Yeti on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:05 pm

What pisses me off the most is when I go out to eat at an all you can eat buffet, then I eat too much and my stomach gets angry, then I get angry. GRRRRRR!@#&@#)(*!@)(#*

Yeti
GM.
GM.

Posts : 1491
Points : 3878
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Guest on Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 am

Yeti wrote:What pisses me off the most is when I go out to eat at an all you can eat buffet, then I eat too much and my stomach gets angry, then I get angry. GRRRRRR!@#&@#)(*!@)(#*

Good, it turns me on when you get bitchy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  pooh. on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:02 am

burnt cookies = pissed off kids, but happy hobos. :D
avatar
pooh.
Member
Member

Posts : 34
Points : 47
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 24
Location : in a pink box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Yeti on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:10 am

Domo. (>^-^<) wrote:Good, it turns me on when you get bitchy.
LOL Adam <3

It pisses me off when I get hungry too D:

Yeti
GM.
GM.

Posts : 1491
Points : 3878
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  BetaNemesis on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 am

What pisses me off the most is when there is some annoying person that keeps asking me the same question repeatedly, and the worse thing is I already told them the answer many times, and they know the answer already, but they still keep asking for the sake of attention Mad
avatar
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 1331
Points : 1966
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  iMAN-文 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:18 am

What pissed me out is when I sync my iPOD, my computer turns lag!!!Very lag...

Another thing is when I downloading something...my brother go turn the computer down...
fight
avatar
iMAN-文
PowerFul Member
PowerFul Member

Posts : 362
Points : 417
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-11-27
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia, Malacca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Eibwen on Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:42 am

The only thing that pisses me is this person who created this thread.

LOOL

_________________



:D
avatar
Eibwen
GM.
GM.

Posts : 390
Points : 903
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 22
Location : A place.

View user profile http://awesumsite.uuuq.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  BetaNemesis on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:21 am

D: That's so mean, Jan.
avatar
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 1331
Points : 1966
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  iMAN-文 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:38 am

so the conclusion is...eibwen hate this thread??? lol!
avatar
iMAN-文
PowerFul Member
PowerFul Member

Posts : 362
Points : 417
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2009-11-27
Age : 21
Location : Malaysia, Malacca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Settler11 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Eibwen wrote:The only thing that pisses me is this person who created this thread.

LOOL

Lmfao, I had the same thing :D

_________________
WillMS R.I.P. 14-01-2010

avatar
Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Posts : 3002
Points : 5381
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://willms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  !!!PooFy*GoEs!RaWr! on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm

Settler11 wrote:
Eibwen wrote:The only thing that pisses me is this person who created this thread.

LOOL

Lmfao, I had the same thing :D

Same here.

Great minds think alike. ;3

_________________
avatar
!!!PooFy*GoEs!RaWr!
GM.
GM.

Posts : 449
Points : 1513
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  pooh. on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:43 pm

What pisses me off is when people dont bother using common sense.
avatar
pooh.
Member
Member

Posts : 34
Points : 47
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 24
Location : in a pink box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  !!!PooFy*GoEs!RaWr! on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:45 pm

pooh. wrote:What pisses me off is when people dont bother using common sense.

Sorry, sometimes when im tipsy/drunkish, i dont really use my common sense. :$:

Don't hate me plx. D;

Also, stuff that pisses me off Hmm....


People who are arrogant as f*ck, <w< Seriously hate them. Thinking they are better then everyone else.

_________________
avatar
!!!PooFy*GoEs!RaWr!
GM.
GM.

Posts : 449
Points : 1513
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  pooh. on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:47 pm

LOL, dont worry I dont hate you mister. <3 /glomps (:
ontopic; someone stealing my pocky makes me sad&&angry, so i want to throw explosive fruit at myself && hopeful the person who stole my pocky o3o. :D /sadface


Last edited by pooh. on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yay more stuff o3o)
avatar
pooh.
Member
Member

Posts : 34
Points : 47
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 24
Location : in a pink box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  House on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 pm

I was going to post 'You' too. I was afraid of getting demoted... So I didn't. :D

_________________
PREVIOUSLY REFERRED TO AS: HOUSE


To customize your v62's in-game experience!
avatar
House
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1313
Points : 3523
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Peru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  !!!PooFy*GoEs!RaWr! on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:59 pm

pooh. wrote:LOL, dont worry I dont hate you mister. <3 /glomps (:
ontopic; someone stealing my pocky makes me sad&&angry, so i want to throw explosive fruit at me. :D /sadface

You want to throw explosive fruit at yourself? o;

_________________
avatar
!!!PooFy*GoEs!RaWr!
GM.
GM.

Posts : 449
Points : 1513
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  pooh. on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:01 pm

yushh, because i didnt protect my pocky. /f3
avatar
pooh.
Member
Member

Posts : 34
Points : 47
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-11-29
Age : 24
Location : in a pink box.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Guest on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Puffy wrote:People who are arrogant as f*ck, <w< Seriously hate them. Thinking they are better then everyone else.

LOLQUE??

that's only those nublawd's who constantly call people ugly and shit, and even on MS, the high rebirthed like in the top 100 probably ks everyone. (except meh brigginat0r D:)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 pm

What pisses me off is when other blame me for something i didn't do, and i still get the punishment.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  KebanXD on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:14 am

xCloud wrote:What pisses me off is when other blame me for something i didn't do, and i still get the punishment.


Happens To me too =[ happened about 13 times already D:and somtimes my teacher doesent even listen and fucking like has no common sence -.-
avatar
KebanXD
Member
Member

Posts : 42
Points : 61
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2009-11-15
Age : 23
Location : Behind You (San Fransicso)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:23 am

I know, i hate it when it happens.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  BetaNemesis on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Happens to me too :(
Teachers seem to hate me a lot.
avatar
BetaNemesis
Alpha Member
Alpha Member

Posts : 1331
Points : 1966
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Cunt on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:49 pm

What pisses me off....

I hate that I am so generous in real life. Then I don't get appreciation for it.

Exp.

I let a friend stay cause her parents kicked her out. Then her boyfriend who is also my friend wanted to stay as well. I didn't mind then almost a week goes by..... Still here and all I ask is that they clean and it hasn't happened yet. Then my roommates friend has been here for just as long. He cleans when I ask, but he gets sarcastic with me.


Another thing I hate Sarcasm.

I hate that I am jealous.
I hate the sound of fingernail clippers.
I get ticked off pretty easy and hold it in I hate that.
I hate the sound of other people in my house doing things I asked them to do cause its extra loud.
I hate the feeling of my hands being wrinkled.
I hate the spazzims I get.

Ok... Well that is a small list of th many things that tick me off.
avatar
Cunt
MasterCunt
MasterCunt

Posts : 471
Points : 575
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 31
Location : Chico

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/isaltslugs

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Cunt wrote:What pisses me off....

I hate that I am so generous in real life. Then I don't get appreciation for it.

Exp.

I let a friend stay cause her parents kicked her out. Then her boyfriend who is also my friend wanted to stay as well. I didn't mind then almost a week goes by..... Still here and all I ask is that they clean and it hasn't happened yet. Then my roommates friend has been here for just as long. He cleans when I ask, but he gets sarcastic with me.


Another thing I hate Sarcasm.

I hate that I am jealous.
I hate the sound of fingernail clippers.
I get ticked off pretty easy and hold it in I hate that.
I hate the sound of other people in my house doing things I asked them to do cause its extra loud.
I hate the feeling of my hands being wrinkled.
I hate the spazzims I get.

Ok... Well that is a small list of th many things that tick me off.

lol, that's alot. o-o

That must be so, LAME

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 am

Its the little things that tick you off and cause the explosion.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  97raven123 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:59 am

it makes me mad when people constantly cuss. didnt will put up a rule saying to refrain cussing!?!?!?!? fail Mad
avatar
97raven123
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Posts : 138
Points : 195
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : kerning city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  House on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:26 am

That's common sense above. It's obviously a rule.

_________________
PREVIOUSLY REFERRED TO AS: HOUSE


To customize your v62's in-game experience!
avatar
House
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 1313
Points : 3523
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2009-07-21
Age : 23
Location : Peru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 am

97raven123 wrote:it makes me mad when people constantly cuss. didnt will put up a rule saying to refrain cussing!?!?!?!? fail Mad

Here's the issue, people cuss in front of their friends correct?
Well the forums is very welcoming and makes you feel able to express yourself, even if it means cussing in jest. But if its flaming, then thats a different story.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Pingu on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Deth wrote:What's the most thing that pisses you off the most?

- For me, the MOST thing i'm pissed off about is that today, my mom said that we'd look around PC WORLD for a new computer for me since the old one I had got corrupted (Thank you dad for trying to fix it.). So, we looked around, we found good ones, and there was a Mac desktop that had a HUGE screen, 27" to be exact O:. So, we found 4 of them and we took down all the details, GB and shit, but when we showed them to our sister who's a computer-genie, she said that they all were bad, cause the information provided on the slip-card infront of the computer at PC World didn't have all the info. So now, she said that we might have to order one off the internet, even though it's been damn 3-months and i'm getting really impatient. I asked my dad how long? Well.. about a week or a few. I've just waited 3 months and now I have to wait another few weeks, this is pissing the hell out of me. I'M PISSED OFF. LAME

Share us what pisses the sh*t out of you the most by posting your story underneath!


What you said there sounds like a FML.
avatar
Pingu
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Posts : 100
Points : 138
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Settler11 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:18 pm

What piss me of in-game or in real life?

Ingame:
words as: zzzzzz, y?
Spammers, advertising.
Flamers to make their App looks good.
People that are trying to be smart but they aren't.

Inreal:
When I'm at the PC and called to come down for nothing (goes upstairs) and get called again in 1 min.

Greetz,

Will

_________________
WillMS R.I.P. 14-01-2010

avatar
Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Posts : 3002
Points : 5381
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://willms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Facelt on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am

When g*y people act flamboyant. When people wear baggy clothes, basketball shoes, or New Era hats. When people say nigga, homie, dawg, or bruh. When people have the sides of their hair short and some sort of fauxhawk in the middle (usually Asians). People that like Kpop. People that use "dis, dat, ur, skool, etc.". Guys with diamond earrings. Guys with scene hair. Scene people. Excessive make-up. Short-shorts, skirts, and low-cut tops. Cardio rats at the gym. Facial piercings. Jordan/Nike shoes. Skinny jeans on guys. Jerking/breakdancing, it all looks like people are just having seizures to me.

cool
avatar
Facelt
Member
Member

Posts : 26
Points : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-12-09
Age : 25
Location : Las Vegas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Settler11 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:55 am

Facelt wrote:When g*y people act flamboyant. When people wear baggy clothes, basketball shoes, or New Era hats. When people say nigga, homie, dawg, or bruh. When people have the sides of their hair short and some sort of fauxhawk in the middle (usually Asians). People that like Kpop. People that use "dis, dat, ur, skool, etc.". Guys with diamond earrings. Guys with scene hair. Scene people. Excessive make-up. Short-shorts, skirts, and low-cut tops. Cardio rats at the gym. Facial piercings. Jordan/Nike shoes. Skinny jeans on guys. Jerking/breakdancing, it all looks like people are just having seizures to me.

cool

That's a pretty long hate list. LOOL

Greetz,

Will

_________________
WillMS R.I.P. 14-01-2010

avatar
Settler11
Admin.
Admin.

Posts : 3002
Points : 5381
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 26
Location : The Netherlands

View user profile http://willms.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 pm

To sum it all up, Facelt hates Hardcore TBs.
( but not me, cause im Hardcore ASIAN TB )
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  97raven123 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 am

im sorry that i said im mad at you guys for cussing, but im just not really in that much to cussing.going on topic, i hate people saying theyll do somthin (and most of the time promise) and TOTALLY GO BACK ON IT!!! fight1 rofl DOGDEING BULLETS!!!
avatar
97raven123
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Posts : 138
Points : 195
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : kerning city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:06 am

Yeh, I got a friend who swears every 2 words, I know how you feel.

And I mean it literally.

This is what he says.
Hey, Sh*t d*ck, come f*ck yourself, b*tch! I'll f*ck you in MT3dx.

Words are censored.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:05 am

uǝʍqıǝ wrote:The only thing that pisses me is this person who created this thread.

LOOL

If i piss you off so much i'll fk off then.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:21 am

Adam doesn't get the joke o-o
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 am

Another one!

Just today,

I'm playing my computer and then, since my mom is a sexist fat smoking trailer-ish cunt, she make's me and my 17 year-old brother share room and my two sisters, one 21, she's to old to stay here gosh, and my 14 year old sister, who's a spoiled brat who just wants to get her own way. So, there's many flaws, Whenever i'm doing my homework and shit, my brother comes in just to go to sleep, turns off all the lights and everything. I move downstairs, my mom won't shut the f*ck up, and the tables to small to put the tech-drawing board onto it, So eventually, there's no where to do it except the bathroom, that's where I do my homework.

FML.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Yeti on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:19 am

Ohbby that's where we did it last night.

What pisses me off are e-thugs.

Yeti
GM.
GM.

Posts : 1491
Points : 3878
Reputation : 136
Join date : 2009-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:40 am

What pisses me off is people who are Racial against asians and sterotype asians to smart nerds with slits for eyes.

Also what pisses me off the most, people who think their smart but their not. They think their smart because I know 3 facts some else doesn't know. its stupid and annoying.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  MERLIN on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:30 am

The things what pisses me off is if my mum nags me to do stuff which take for ever to do and if ive been waiting to do somthing and my parents say yes tonite we will do it and they dont OMG thats annoying lol

MERLIN
Member
Member

Posts : 35
Points : 50
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-11
Location : At Home... In A House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Grand Fonic Hymn on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:13 am

I got another one.
When my parents say they will do it, and get me a present for Christmas etc. When it comes to the day, they say that I forced them to buy me one, and they don't like being forced. I'm just like really angry when that happens. Which happens all the time.
avatar
Grand Fonic Hymn
Spammer
Spammer

Posts : 2385
Points : 1947
Reputation : -80
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Sydney

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Cunt on Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Everyone does that to me irl. I say hey come to the store with me. Then they say no and I am like ok... Start walking... HEY WAIT UP! O_O ?? I guess i'll go since you are making me...../

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
avatar
Cunt
MasterCunt
MasterCunt

Posts : 471
Points : 575
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 31
Location : Chico

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/isaltslugs

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  97raven123 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Friend wrote:Another one!

Just today,

I'm playing my computer and then, since my mom is a sexist fat smoking trailer-ish cunt, she make's me and my 17 year-old brother share room and my two sisters, one 21, she's to old to stay here gosh, and my 14 year old sister, who's a spoiled brat who just wants to get her own way. So, there's many flaws, Whenever i'm doing my homework and shit, my brother comes in just to go to sleep, turns off all the lights and everything. I move downstairs, my mom won't shut the f*ck up, and the tables to small to put the tech-drawing board onto it, So eventually, there's no where to do it except the bathroom, that's where I do my homework.

FML.

wow, that must suck.

on thing that makes me mad happened at school
there are these jerks all over my old school(i moved recently)and some guy
punched me in the back several times, i got tired and told on him (that school says that if someone hits you to roll over and take it, wow, talk about stupid)and the only thing that he said was 4 words-"i didnt do it"- and their off the hook.
also, i bumped into one guy and he said i punched him and told, i gave a short speech, WITH a witness saying i didnt do anything, and i still got into trouble!
and of course in my new school, there is this immature dude who makes several noises CONSTANTLY everysecond of the day, it gets freaking annoying,and if i politely ask him to be quiet he says"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!}:C"and continues making the noises even LOUDER. almost everyone scream "SHUUUUUUT UUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!!" and he still wouldnt shut his mouth. it took 3 periods, 2 entire classrooms, and 2 teachers to get him to shut it. and he continued making sounds the next day. im getting a restraining order from him, making him out of hearing range for the rest of my term.
but, besides that my new school is much better than my old one. LOOL
avatar
97raven123
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Posts : 138
Points : 195
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : kerning city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  AirStrike on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:01 pm

I received my reports yesterday and I found out my maths mark was 82/100. If I got 83/100 I would have been moved up to the top unit maths class. So I'm very angry I didn't get to move up Mad Cry

Year average =65/100 . Its different for every school or country


Last edited by AirStrike on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong average)

_________________
avatar
AirStrike
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 2710
Points : 6081
Reputation : 379
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 23
Location : Australia

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/DeepBlacklce

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Cunt on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:02 pm

MEGAUPLOAD makes me angry!
avatar
Cunt
MasterCunt
MasterCunt

Posts : 471
Points : 575
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 31
Location : Chico

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/isaltslugs

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  dbxhybrid on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm

A halloween reject (joking) Slow internet really pisses me oof
avatar
dbxhybrid
Respected Member
Respected Member

Posts : 159
Points : 132
Reputation : -41
Join date : 2009-12-17
Age : 25
Location : singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  97raven123 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:25 pm

scams and such online. i needed Winrar to run willms, i went through the installer, but it added 3 things it DIDNT MENTION in the installation that pop up everytime i turn on my comeputer!!! stupid "jenkat games" popsup when i turn on my computer. and its hard to TURN OFF. Mad
avatar
97raven123
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Posts : 138
Points : 195
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-12-01
Location : kerning city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What pisses you off?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum